S19V – Heartway Brio 3: Automatic Portable Mobility Scooter
- This scooter has a weight capacity of 115kg.
- It is the perfect portable mobility scooter for family outings and trips to the shopping center.
- The Heartway Brio 3 meets the Australian Standards of safety.
- It is an innovative and efficient portable mobility scooter.
- The Brio uses heavy-duty thick tubular Mainframe Aluminium (6061).
- 6061 Aluminium (originally called Alloy 61S) is precipitation – hardening Aluminium Alloy,
- Containing magnesium and Silicon as its major elements.
- This Aluminium is hardened and used for manufacturing rail coaches, truck frames, shipbuilding, bridges and helicopter rotor skins.
- Many of the parts used within the scooter are also made from Aluminium, creating a scooter with a frame that will last for many years to come.
Note: All mobility scooter and electric wheelchairs are programmed to the current Australian Standards at point of sale.
Specifications may represent the manufactures maximum capacity of the product for the consumer’s general information.