Electric adjustable Bed Smartflex2
$4,995.00 "Zero Tax"
Benefits of Sleeping with an Adjustable Bed
Long Sinle- King single -Double- long double- Queen Split- King split
|A touch of class in modern living the SmartFlex 2 adjustable electric bed features a wireless remote, wall align technology and a 3 stage intensity massage function with timer. The SmartFlex 2 adjustable base is packaged with an Avante Cool Balance Mattress when purchased as an ensemble.|
Why should you consider buying an Electric Adjustable Bed?
Snoring – Breathing difficulty
Heartburn & Acid reflux
Doctors recommend keeping your upper body elevated to prevent acid reflux. If you regularly lose sleep to heartburn or reflux, MCS Mobility electric bed will greatly improve your quality of sleep. Elevated upper body can help encourage healthy digestion.
A Normal bed does not accommodate the natural contours of your body, resulting in increased pressure on your spine. Elevating your legs and upper body can help relieve the pressure put on your back while you sleep. The Smartflex Adjustable Electric bed offers Excellent support for high care patient needs.
We recommend the Adjustable bed
- The smartflex adjustable base is packaged With the Cool Balance Mattress.
- To cope with life’s day to day difficulties, you will need a bed with comfort and support
- Appropriate for your height, firm to get in and out comfortably and at the same time soft enough to allow gentle rest.
- Smartflex electric adjustable beds allow you to sleep in an elevated position to suit your needs,
- Help to reduce the usual back pains that develop from using normal non-adjustable beds, with Massage function
- The Avante’ bed is designed to fit into your existing bedroom
- Perfect for just reading,
- Positioning yourself to watch TV,
- Working on your laptop or creating a sleeping position
Payment plan available
- No interest is charged on our payment plans. They are interest-free.
- Payment plans are not available for special or non-standard stocked items.
Why choose us?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best warranty guarantee
- Best after-sales service, repair, and yearly service
- We will match and beat any genuine price
- Family owned and operated
- Exclusive to MCS Mobility customer
- Home service call
- Pick up and delivery
- Free lifetime information
Got questions? Let us help you to choose from. At MCS mobility we give you the freedom to live independently.
Why wait? Contact us for more information on 1300 664 254
Benefits of Sleeping with an Adjustable Bed
Long are the days of Adjustable Beds being only used in hospitals by people who are chronically ill or in debilitating pain. Adjustable beds are becoming increasingly popular for individuals who experience common aches, pains & sleep conditions, along with those who simply enjoy the comfort of sitting up in bed during activities such as reading or watching TV. If you’re considering purchasing an adjustable bed but you’re not certain, consider these health benefits and get a more restful night of sleep.
1 – Decrease Back Pain
By adjusting the head and foot of your bed, you can mimic your bodies natural contours – this helps to reduce the pressure that can build up on the sciatic nerve and the base of your spine. Re-positioning the head by around 45 degrees is enough to help relieve pain – combined the with the rising of the foot of the bed and you can help further reduce the pressure.
2 – Alleviate Sleep Apnea, Asthma & Snoring
Snoring, sleep apnea & asthma are all breathing problems that many find relief by simply using an adjustable bed to raise the head. Rasing our head can help reduce these occurrences by preventing airway blockages, allowing air to more easily pass through your airways. This can help to benefit both you and your sleeping partner.
3 – Improve Circulation
Have you ever woken up in the middle night with your legs feeling numb, tingly, or in pain? Then you may have poor circulation. This is your body trying to play catch-up from the reduction in blood circulating throughout the body. Positions such as the Zero Gravity setting on our Smartflex 3 adjustable base helps to relieve pressure on your circulatory system, ensuring you maintain good circulation all night long.
4 – Assist Digestion
As your body sleeps, it is also working hard to digest and process food. Laying flat in bed has been shown to cause problems with your body’s ability to process food which can result in problems such as acid reflux and heartburn. Sleeping in an elevated position helps to prevent issues with digestion – it is recommended that a 6-8 inch incline of the head is all that is needed. This may allow for a better sleep and healthier wake up in the morning.
Download Product brochure
Click Here for other adjustable Mattress Options